Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Publisher 11.16.2.1 available

Re: FlexNet Publisher 11.16.2.1 available

I just tried another browser.  Same result.  Returned the old document from September.

(Not a local cache issue.)  

Hardware Notes.PNG

The Hardware Notes – PTC License Server link has not been updated yet.   It is available via the Creo Parametric 4.0 M110 and Creo Parametric 6.0.3.0 download.

@AmitDeshpande, I get why Mahesh would have access, but why would Martin be able to see the unreleased document?

Not sure.  The link that I provided, does not show 11.16 for me either.  And the link that Mahesh provide shows me the same error - The resource cannot be found

So that's strange.  But, I had a case where a customer needed this new version and they were able to download and install successfully via Creo Parametric 4.0 M110 or Creo Parametric 6.0.3.0.

@TomU 

😀, It is only a cache conflict.. 

Varun is working on it internally.  The internal links to the admin guides need to be updated as well.

@TomU wrote:

@MartinHanak, I might be missing it, but I'm not seeing any links to 11.16 in that PDF...

Hi,

yesterday I had to re-read/refresh the page to see new document contents ... Last updated: November 19, 2019.

Also you can:

Martin Hanák

I just tried again.  Doesn't matter what browser or how many times I re-download the file, for me it's still showing the September version.  I think something is messed up with the server I'm connecting to vs. whatever web server is feeding your part of the world.

Hi,

option 1.] open page showing PDF document in browser and press F5 keyboard button

option 2.] open Chrome in Incognito mode and open page showing PDF document

Martin Hanák

Nope, no change.

Announcements