cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

How do I change the mouse sensitivity in Pro/E?

MichaelWittig
1-Newbie

How do I change the mouse sensitivity in Pro/E?

When I click on an explorer window, the mouse moves according to my windows settings (fast). However in Pro/E it moves much more slowly. I assume some setting in pro/e is overriding the setting I set in the Windows control panel. Can someone point me to where it is in Pro/E?

Thanks,

Mike

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Talked to Will in tech support, who is an extremely helpful and knowledgeable guy btw, and he straight off told me to kill the 3rd party mouse software (in this case the tray app that gets installed with the logitech mouse). I uninstalled it and the control panel controls now affect the mouse in Pro/E

Mike

Top Tags