cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

How to make an assembly open on the master rep

jose.i.molina
2-Guest

How to make an assembly open on the master rep

Hi,

I have an assembly which always opens up on the default rep rather than the master rep. All of my other assembly open up at the master rep so is not a config setting. I have tried to redefine the default rep to match the master rep in hopes that pro/e will then open up the master rep but it doesn't.

This same assembly is failing at the next higher assembly but it doesn't fail when you open it up individually. I believe it has something to do with the simplified reps.

I have searched the forum but couldn't find an answer. Could someone please help...I am going crazy with this...

Thanks!

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags