cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

How to save a "Measured analysis" using Measure tool in assembly environment as a feature?

charlesbronson
5-Regular Member

How to save a "Measured analysis" using Measure tool in assembly environment as a feature?

We can use the Measure tool in Part environment and save the outcome as a feature that we can use for further processes (like in Relations). How could I do the same in the Assembly environment? 

I tried to replicate it in the assembly environment by saving the measured analysis using the Make feature option but the saved feature is not there in the model tree.

I hope I am clear with my question, if not please point out. I'll try to explain it further.

Regards

Charles Bronson A

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

I don't have any problem with save my analysis as a parameter in assembly, Creo 2.0 M240

Regards

Leonid

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hi,

in Creo Parametric 4.0 M030 I am able to create analysis feature in Part mode and also in Assembly mode. What Creo version do you use ?

Martin Hanák
charlesbronson
5-Regular Member
(To:MartinHanak)

Hi Martin

I have been using Creo 2.0 M060. I can do assembly analsyis but I couldn't save it as a parameter.

Regards

Charles

Hi,

I don't have any problem with save my analysis as a parameter in assembly, Creo 2.0 M240

Regards

Leonid

Hi

I changed the tree filter option to include features in the model tree and with that all my save analysis were displayed as features. This was a silly mistake on my part. Thanks for the help.

Regards

Charles

Hi,

in Creo Parametric 2.0 M070, in Assembly mode, I can measure the distance between two parallel planar faces and save analysis as feature. The feature contains parameter named DISTANCE.

Martin Hanák
charlesbronson
5-Regular Member
(To:MartinHanak)

Hi

I changed the tree filter option and it worked fine. This was a silly mistake on my part. Thanks for the help.

Regards

Charles

Top Tags