cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

How to see all users

pjg
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

How to see all users

As an Admin I would like to see all users in our company, but I can only see my own PC - Anyone knows how to change this?

Thanks

Peter 🙂

6 REPLIES 6
Marco_Tosin
21-Topaz I
(To:pjg)

If you're knew on Performance Advisor for Creo, take a look at this article https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS208928

Marco

Hi all,

It took apparently some days for the setup to be seen.

Yesterday I could see three PCs and today I can see 5.

So things are moving in the right direction.

Also thanks for the other answers 

Peter

Hi Peter, and thank you Marco,

Yes, the FAQ is a great place to start. To ensure all users are connected and sending data, ensure they have Diagnostic Data collection enabled via the PTC Installer. If they have it enabled, check the folder content in AppData\Local\PTC\QualityAgent to ensure you see 3 folders, and content in SentFiles.

If you suspect a technical problem, we can help. Either via this group or via a Technical Support Case.

Thanks!,

- Dan

pjg
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

Thanks Marco and Dan for your answers 🙂

We have Creo/Windchill installed on a server and from what I could read  about preparing Performance Advisor to Work I have done following:

In Account Management - Account Privileges - "Performance Advisor for PTC Creo" has been ticked

in config.sub following path has been set: quality_agent_path O:\\servername\PTC\DiagnosticTools\x86e_win64\obj\qualityagent.exe

I have checked on my PC and on a client, that AppData\Local\PTC\QualityAgent contains the 3 folders.

And I still only se data from my own PC, so apparrently I'm still missing something....

Thanks,

Peter

Marco_Tosin
21-Topaz I

Peter,

take a look also at this discussion, especially at my last comment.

Stopped sending info

Marco
TomU
23-Emerald IV

The registry setting allowing data to be sent must be present on every computer that runs Creo, even though it's not actually installed on them (with network installation).  This registry key will change with each version of Creo, so you have to remember to either manually update it or use a script that sets it.

For example, we have this line added to our startup script.  (This if for Creo 3.0 M060)

reg add "HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\PTC\PTC Creo Parametric\3.0\2015290" /v QualityAgentOptIn /t REG_SZ /d 1 /f >NUL 2>&1

By the way, the above line won't work on Windows 10 due to a change in the security model.

Top Tags