cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

How to set check box "Use templates" automatically using config.pro?

ptc-3329803
1-Newbie

How to set check box "Use templates" automatically using config.pro?

How do I set check box "Use templates" automatically using config.pro, see attached picture?

I want this check box to be automatically chosen when importing new models.

Thanks

Zacharias

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SylvainA.
4-Participant
(To:ptc-3329803)

Found in Pro/E Help center :

" You must set the value of the intf_in_use_template_models configuration option to yes to use start part and assembly template files when importing parts and assemblies through File Open "

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi Zacharias,

I didn't dig very far and I am not sure off-hand. If one doesn't exist, you could try creating a mapkey.

SylvainA.
4-Participant
(To:ptc-3329803)

Found in Pro/E Help center :

" You must set the value of the intf_in_use_template_models configuration option to yes to use start part and assembly template files when importing parts and assemblies through File Open "

Good find, Sylvain.

Zacharias, here is another document on this. You may want to set options "template_designasm" and "template_solidpart."

https://www.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS30943

Top Tags