cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

How to use Multiple Configuration in Assembly

ygupta
11-Garnet

How to use Multiple Configuration in Assembly

Hi Guys,

I have an assembly eg. "X" and within the assembly there is one more assembly eg. "Y" and I need to assemble this assembly at variable angles.

Now the assembly "X" will be used in a new upper level assembly eg. "Z".

I am using multiple nos of assembly "X" into assembly "Z" but the placement angle of assembly "Y" subjected to variable in every case. I won't save a new assembly for every cases so I want to keep it same as assembly "X" but within the assembly "Z" It should have an option to change the angle of assembly "Y' without making any other new assembly.

Does anybody have an idea or any method expect "Family Table" feature.

Regards,

Yogesh

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Try the flexible option in the assembly and change the required dimension value in each assembly

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Try the flexible option in the assembly and change the required dimension value in each assembly

ygupta
11-Garnet
(To:Praveen)

Hi Praveen, That's correct its working. Thanks

Top Tags