cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Huge icons

JamesBurcham
4-Participant

Huge icons

I just got new monitors and now everything in the Creo GUI is huge. I also can't really see anything in my Windchill. I've checked all the windows settings I am aware of for monitors, and those are how i want them.

Has anyone had this happen or does anyone have any recommendations on how to fix? I haven't been able to find any GUI options in Creo for this.huge+icons.png

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
5 REPLIES 5
Inoram
13-Aquamarine
(To:JamesBurcham)

James Burcham wrote:

I've checked all the windows settings I am aware of for monitors, and those are how i want them.

Does that mean you are running native resolution?

JamesBurcham
4-Participant
(To:Inoram)

I'm running the best resolution the monitors have to offer, I have the IT team working on it now. For some reason it only lets me use 1366x768, but with my old monitors I could run 1600x1200 so it looks like a monitor/graphics issue not a Creo issue.

Inoram
13-Aquamarine

The best resolution on a any LCD monitor is native. If the monitor only does 1366x768 (monitor limited) then that's a fairly small monitor(laptop). If the monitors native res is higher then your current limit, then it is the video card settings.

JamesBurcham
4-Participant
(To:Inoram)

Well all the monitor documentation says it will do 1900x1080, but the computer only seems to allow the 1366x768. Seems like a problem with the computer not the monitor. I'll just let IT deal with it now.

Inoram
13-Aquamarine

Your IT fixed that in like 3 seconds, they are eating lunch now.. hehe

Top Tags