cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

I am facing an issue model part does not show in the folder, but the same model shows when opened c

chandan
6-Contributor

I am facing an issue model part does not show in the folder, but the same model shows when opened c

I am using Creo Parametric Release 9.0 and Datecode9.0.2.0

I am facing an issue model part does not show in the folder, and the same model shows when opened in Creo

Here are the errors that I faced
I am facing an issue model part does not show in the folder, and the same model shows when opened in Creo
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
chandan
6-Contributor
(To:StephenW)

hello

In my system the same name of two folders created at the same location. I don't know how this happened. after this, I set the working directory in the same folder and worked on the project after that do not show the model in this working directory and then rename this folder problem solved

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:chandan)

If you have search paths in any config file, it could be finding the part.

If you have already opened the part in a different folder and didn't erase memory before changing working directories.

If the part is a family table instance, the only file in the folder will be the generic model. One way to tell if it is a family table part is to open the part by itself and look in the bottom LH corner, if it says "instance", then it is part of a family table.

StephenW_0-1718453122879.png

chandan
6-Contributor

i attached image related to the issue

With Regards,

Chandan Kumar

Mob.+91-9708668072

StephenW
23-Emerald II

@chandan 

It seems there is no image

you can either copy and paste and image in to the body of the post.

or

you can attach a file using the insert photo icon

StephenW_1-1718454758193.png

chandan
6-Contributor

sure this image paste can you see this image

upload_-SU1BR0UxLnBuZw==-7232309987224691819..pngupload_-My5wbmc=-5734197720358013577..pngupload_-SU1BR0UucG5n-6262700942116923655..png

With Regards,

Chandan Kumar

Mob.+91-9708668072

StephenW
23-Emerald II

Are you opening at STEP file? A .stp file can be an assembly, and when opened in creo, will generate part files/assy's for the models from the import.

StephenW_0-1718459133014.png

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

Especially when the subcomponents are named like this:

Dale_Rosema_0-1718625130628.png

chandan
6-Contributor
(To:Dale_Rosema)

I have fixed the issue.
Actually this was a window issue

With Regards,

Chandan Kumar

Mob.+91-9708668072

StephenW
23-Emerald II

@chandan 

Could you post what the problem was specifically and how you fixed it? This would likely be helpful to others in the future.

chandan
6-Contributor

hello

In my system the same name of two folders created at the same location. I don't know how this happened. after this, I set the working directory in the same folder and worked on the project after that do not show the model in this working directory and then rename this folder problem solved

Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I

Hi @chandan 

You may accept your reply to post as accepted solution to close the conversation. 

Thanks 

Mahesh

Top Tags