Is there a trick to get the Mass Properties to refresh in family tables.
The steps I have taken are:
1. Create a solid part BOX 12x12x12
2. Compute current mass properties
4. Add relation --> surface=mp_surf_area(")
6. Create family table --> add column --> add "SURFACE" parameter and the three dimensions
7. Insert a few new instances and modify some of the dimensions
9. The surface area displays 864.0 for all the instance even though the dimensions are different.
11. Check the family table and the surface area values are still the same.
12. The only way I seem to be able to get it to update is to make a change to the file that requires the family table to be verified.
I also have a config.pro setting --> mass_property_calculate automatic
Is there something I'm missing?
Thanks in advance,
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.