cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

ModelCheck Batch Mode

nhanratty
2-Guest

ModelCheck Batch Mode

Hi all

Just trialling ModelCheck to add some missing parameters to a bunch of files and I am trying to do it using batch mode (not distributed batch mode) with a txt file listing the models to be updated.

I can more or less get what I want it to do except I have to put my part and assembly files into the bin folder of where I have installed Creo. I would like it to run in a folder of my choosing but I can't seem to do it. I have tried pointing the modelcheck.bat file to a specific desktop icon with the 'Start in' field defined correctly and it does start Creo ok as I can see xtop.exe appearing in the task manager - it is also loading a config.pro file with the option File_open_default_folder set to 'working_directory'. But after a few seconds I get a report back to say it can't retrieve any of the models.

If I move the model files into the bin folder then it works fine.

What am I doing wrong?

Regards,

Neal

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags