cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

PSF/UI file options

ZC_10909252
8-Gravel

PSF/UI file options

Is there a way to set a specific call out a specific UI file in a psf?

I am encountering an issue where users click on the Live Simulation tab and it pulls a license for that feature. We have a limited number of them. 

The psf is set up to not pull the license initially but that does not prevent the license being pulled in session after clicking on the tab. IMO Creo should not allow that license to be pull just because someone clicks on a tab but it does.

I dont really want to turn off the tab on the ribbon as its annoying to have to go in and turn it back on when some actually wants to use it. Is there a way I can call out a specific ui file when starting creo either through the psf or other means?

2 REPLIES 2

Do you use a startup script to launch Creo? If so then you can control the ui file that way. Copy the ui file that you want into the load folder at the time of the startup.

Hi @ZC_10909252,

I wanted to follow up with you on your post to see if your question has been answered. 
If so, please mark the appropriate reply as the Accepted Solution. 
Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please let the Community know so that we can continue to help you. 

Thanks,
Anurag

Top Tags