cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

PTC Creo Parametric 3.0 - BSOD Video sheluder internal error

llibovič
6-Contributor

PTC Creo Parametric 3.0 - BSOD Video sheluder internal error

Hi everyone,

I noticed this problem every time i upgrade my Windows. I bought my laptop with a Windows 10 version 1703. On this version everything works perfectly. But every time i upgrade my Windows BSOD showed up with Video Sheluder Internal Error message, but only when Creo is started. I really need help because im studying CAD/CAM systems on university, and i need this program for work like every day.

Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5

Hi,

what is your graphic card ?

Suggestion:

Go to the website of notebook manufacturer and download graphic card driver package. Then uninstall current dgraphic drivers and install them again using downloaded package.

Martin Hanák
llibovič
6-Contributor
(To:MartinHanak)

Hi i have Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050. But i already have all drivers up to date. Do you think if I unistall them even though they are the newest and reinstall them again it would work ?

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:llibovič)

Nvidia GeForce cards are not certified for 3D CAD systems.

llibovič
6-Contributor
(To:BenLoosli)

Then why this problem only occur with my laptop, even though my classmates have same graphic card, and their CREO is working fine never had problems with BSOD.

@llibovič wrote:

Then why this problem only occur with my laptop, even though my classmates have same graphic card, and their CREO is working fine never had problems with BSOD.

Hi,

1.] Creo usually works on non-certified graphic cards, we have a couple of customers using GeForce cards.

2.] Do your classmates have the same graphic card in laptop/notebook or in desktop ?

3.] Did you check graphic drivers version with your classmates ?

4.] In case of laptop/notebook you must not install drivers provided by Microsoft or graphic card manufacturer. You must use graphic drivers provided by laptop/notebook manufacturer!

Martin Hanák
Top Tags