cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Pro/E WF4.0 Schools Edition crashes on install attempts

ptc-2925559
1-Newbie

Pro/E WF4.0 Schools Edition crashes on install attempts

Hi,

I'm currently trying to install Pro/Engineer WildFire 4 Schools Edition on my laptop (a HP with Windows Family Edition Premium 64x) and it doesn't work, I always get a windows crash report, that is: just after launching the the "setup", the progress bar appears and then breaks up in the middle, saying "Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire from PTC has stopped working". Does anyone know what is the problem? How could I do to install correctly ProE?

Thank you

PS: I saw another discussion about this topic, but nobody had answered, so I open a new one, hoping to receive an answer

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

hi,

Did you found solution ? I am facing the same issue ..

Mani                        

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:Manikandan)

What OS are you installing on?

WF4 will not work on anything newer than Windows7.

Also WF4 is about 5 years out of date!

Top Tags