cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Pro_E WF4 crashing

ptc-4872719
1-Newbie

Pro_E WF4 crashing

Hi All,

I don't know if I posted under the correct subject as I am new to this forum. We are in the process of upgrading a few of our CAD stations but we are having problems with one of our departments. It seems that for unknown reasons PRO_E WF4 is constantly crashing when saving or loading drawings. I checked for any errors through windows but there are none, usually with the old CAD stations pro_e would crash when loading very heavy drawings such as assebly lines, but it seems that the new ones are constantly crashing.

The main specifications for the new cad stations are as follows:

CPU: AMD FX 8-Core Black Edition (8 Core 4.00Ghz each)

RAM: 16GB

Graphic Card: NVIDIA Quadro 4000

Thanks in advance

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags