cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Problem with open onedrive files

SZ_9707602
3-Visitor

Problem with open onedrive files

Dear all,

I meet with a terrible problem with opening files in Creo Parametric. When I create a part or assembly on one computer and synchronized it to another computer with Onedrive. The file of the part couldn't be seen in Creo open file window. If I copy these files to another address in the system. The files will appear in Creo. However, this is not applicable to deal with many files. 

I'd like to ask if there's any solution to this problem.

Screenshot 2020-12-14 121343.png

Thanks for your time.

Kind Regards

SZ

2 REPLIES 2

@SZ_9707602 wrote:

Dear all,

I meet with a terrible problem with opening files in Creo Parametric. When I create a part or assembly on one computer and synchronized it to another computer with Onedrive. The file of the part couldn't be seen in Creo open file window. If I copy these files to another address in the system. The files will appear in Creo. However, this is not applicable to deal with many files. 

I'd like to ask if there's any solution to this problem.

Screenshot 2020-12-14 121343.png

Thanks for your time.

Kind Regards

SZ

Hi,

I'm afraid that the ability to store data in OneDrive is not implemented in PTC products.

In https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS36355 PTC did not answer OneDrive usability question.

Martin Hanák
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:SZ_9707602)

PTC's solution would be to use Windchill/PDMLink for data management of your design files.

Top Tags