cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Removing "On-Demand Simp Rep" text from Assembly Window

cracusen
4-Participant

Removing "On-Demand Simp Rep" text from Assembly Window

Our team really wants to be able to turn this text off when working in Assembly mode in Creo Parametric 3:

On-Demand Simp rep in Assembly context.jpg

I have dug through Config.Pro options for hours, and I can't seem to turn this off!

Does anyone know how to remove this text display/overlay from the Assembly Window?

Thank you in advance!

3 REPLIES 3

Hi,

I think you cannot remove unwanted text from graphic window.

Martin Hanák
llie
16-Pearl
(To:cracusen)

From PTC Tecnical Support: 

https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS110248&art_lang=en&posno=3&q=graphic%20window%20text&source=search

Resolution
  • Reported to R&D as SPR 1984800.
  • Not part of the Pro/ENGINEER, Creo Elements/Pro and Creo Parametric functionality
  • For Dimension Tolerances:
    • In Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire and Creo Elements/Pro, View > Display settings > Model Display > General, uncheck option Dimension tolerances
    • In Creo Parametric, File > Options > Entity Display, uncheck option Dimension tolerances
  • For view states, refer to workarounds:
    • Method 1:
      • In Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire and Creo Elements/Pro,
        • Temporarily hide:View > Shade
        • ​Display:View > Repaint
      • ​In Creo Parametric,
        • Temporarily hide:View > Model Display > Temporary Shade
        • ​Display:Graphics Toolbar Repaint
    • Method 2:
      • In Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire and Creo Elements/Pro, the color of the texts is controlled by Hidden Line, click  View > Display settings > System ColorsGraphics. Change the color of Hidden Line to the same color of Background and uncheck option Blended Background
      • ​In Creo Parametric, the color of the texts is controlled by Secondary highlight, click  File > OptionsSystem Colors > Graphics. Change the color of Secondary highlight to the same color of Background
KCH_emar
1-Newbie
(To:llie)

Hello, The theme is quite old, but let me refresh it. As far as the presented solutions are applicable to single screens, what about animation? These subtitles are still visible in animations. Can I turn them off permanently?

Marcin

Top Tags