cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

SOLVED 3D Note annotations

rrich
2-Guest

SOLVED 3D Note annotations

Thanks to Janet who told me about a config option I mean hidden config option it now works as planned. NOTE: if you search for this config it will not show up. You must just add it to your config at least once then the toggle on and off and tag toggle under options entity display work as expected.

I guess it is time to expect the unexpected.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3
bfrandsen
6-Contributor
(To:rrich)

A better solution is to delete the option from your config.pro as it has been obsoleted. Deleting it is the same as setting it to yes according to CS22006.

/Bjarne
rrich
2-Guest

Not the case for me I did not have this in the config and it was broke. I had to add it to get it to work.

Ron
bfrandsen
6-Contributor

I do not have it in my config and I have no issues with 3D annotation. I am using Creo 2.0 by the way.

/Bjarne
Top Tags