cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Sheetmetal Drawing Hole Table

nschams
1-Newbie

Sheetmetal Drawing Hole Table

All,

I am having a difficult time trying to figure out a hole table issue. When I open a sheet metal drawing, I can generate a hole table and it includes every hole in the sheet metal part. When my co-workers try this, the hole table only includes a portion of the holes. All the settings in the hole table dialog box are the same? Is there a config.pro setting that they need to change so that it selects all the holes?

Thanks,

Nick

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

Please be aware that a hole table will only display holes created on one side of the part relative to the specified coordinate system. I'm not sure if this is the issue or not since I don't know if you and your co-worker are working with the same sheet metal part. Are your co-workers creating the hole table for the exact same part or a different one?

Mark,

Thanks for the reply. We are working on the exact sheetmetal piece part, that is why we are so confused.

Thanks,

Nick

Top Tags