cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Single start. mcs file

ng-2
5-Regular Member

Single start. mcs file

Hi

I have stuck in one condition, suppose if i have many numbers of start file for different parts , which start file is to selected is controlled in condition.mcc file , now if i want to make only one start file so i have to write all the attribute inside that single start file. now when i run model check all the attributes present inside the new start file assigned to the parts.can we control the number of attribute and relation to assigned in part by any condition.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:ng-2)

If I understand your question right, the answer is no. You will have to use multiple start files to control which parameters get added at each condition. There is no logic control within the start file structure.

ng-2
5-Regular Member

Hi

in model check  Is it possible to use different config folder located at (C:\Program Files\PTC\Creo 3.0\M060\Common Files\modchk\text\usascii\config)  to be use in different condition i.e according to condition the config folder changes, if possible tell me.

Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I

Nimesh,

ModelCHECK configuration files will be a single collection, cannot define the folders on any of the conditions.

Top Tags