cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Starting problem

DavidKhan
1-Newbie

Starting problem

Hi all

would you like please help me to tell why CREO doesnt get started after installing it properly.It just give a busy symbol for 3 seconds and disappears.It was working fine before i reinstalled it.PC specs and graphics are fine and it was working fine.but doesnt works now.i dont know why.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

It is difficult to tell. There are subtle differences in how the program is installed. I always start from scratch leaving only the license manager in place and removing all the other programs in windows. The I donwload the whole file from the download site and extract the install files in separate folders (Creo and Help). From there I process the install.

If you continue to have trouble, please contact Customer Service and log a case with high urgency. They will call you back and walk you through the install. It will be best if you have the install files already downloaded.

yea.i have tried the general method and it works always.but it doesnot works now.

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:DavidKhan)

Even if it is an upgrade, I don't try to attempt it without my VAR on the line. I run into to many things that even confound them to try and figure out how to know to do it myself.

Top Tags