cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Thick/Thin Cables in Creo 2

ScottPearson
3-Visitor

Thick/Thin Cables in Creo 2

Just moved from Wildfire 4 to Creo 2 last week and I'm looking for the viewing command in Creo 2that enables me to toggle back and forth from viewing cables as either "Thick" or "Thin" when in a model (i.e. not in a drawing view).

There was such a toolbar button in WF4 but all I can find in Creo 2 to control Thick/Think cables is a config.pro setting.

Has anybody found a ribbon command to toggle between Thick/Thin cable display?

TIA.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
5 REPLIES 5

Additional Info: To create a short-term quick fix, I have created a couple mapkeys to toggle between Thick and Think cables. The mapkeys are a recording of going to File>Options>Entity Display and toggling the cable display there.

I would think that there would have been an icon for that.

Scott

The icon is still there...takes a bit of hunting to find it.

[cid:image001.jpg@01CFBC03.9CE34EA0]

This highlights one of my frustrations with the new ribbon interface....I can't add the cable display setting icon to an existing group of icons when in the cabling application.

I have to create a new group and add the icon to it. Surely that can't be right...?

Anybody know if I am missing something here?

Regards,

Neal Hanratty
Engineering Systems and Standards Manager
Terex Materials Processing Group

T +44 (0)28 8241 8769
F +44 (0)28 8225 2740
M +44 (0)75 3495 2739
E neal.hanratty@terex.com<">mailto:neal.hanratty@terex.com>

Now if I could only find some Pro/E work in the NoCal area. That's another
story..

Michael P. Locascio

These icons a default in the graphics window toolbar. No need to add them in the ribbon.
[cid:image002.png@01CFC77C.C2E98630]

/Bjarne
Top Tags