cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The community will undergo maintenance on October 16th at 10:00 PM PDT and will be unavailable for up to one hour.

WF4 rendering

DeanLong
10-Marble

WF4 rendering

1. Has anyone found a way to soften the shadows in the rendering module?

I have messed with the "Cast Shadows" and "hard and soft" thumbwheelvaluesbut it does not change the hardness of the shadow.

2. Okay...Scene and Room? Don'tunderstand why the Room settingsoverride the Scene settings and then seems to get into a stuck loop. If i set the scene one time then change my mind and set a room...I can't get the scene to come back and reflect in the model again. I have not done a re-start of Pro to see if that fixes it. Seems cumbersome.

3. Anybody been able to create, or find the settings within Photrender or PhotoLuxto make a part look like real glass? If anyone has seen Hypershot images...you know what I am taking about.

TIA.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Sorry..forgot to add an image for number 1.

In Reply to Dean Long:

1. Has anyone found a way to soften the shadows in the rendering module?

I have messed with the "Cast Shadows" and "hard and soft" thumbwheelvaluesbut it does not change the hardness of the shadow.

2. Okay...Scene and Room? Don'tunderstand why the Room settingsoverride the Scene settings and then seems to get into a stuck loop. If i set the scene one time then change my mind and set a room...I can't get the scene to come back and reflect in the model again. I have not done a re-start of Pro to see if that fixes it. Seems cumbersome.

3. Anybody been able to create, or find the settings within Photrender or PhotoLuxto make a part look like real glass? If anyone has seen Hypershot images...you know what I am taking about.

TIA.

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: PTC Control Center and Creo+ Portal

Top Tags