cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

config.pro option automatically toggle extrude and remove materiel

zeftink
1-Newbie

config.pro option automatically toggle extrude and remove materiel

A couple months ago I read on an article or saw on a video a setting I could toggle in my config file that made Creo automatically switch between extruding the sketch or removing material/cutting based on which direction I pulled the extrude. It was pretty simple but often did what I needed and was more time saving then one might think. However, I sort of stumbled across the article just trying to learn Creo so I knew next to nothing about config files and did not save the change and now I can not find the option or where I read about it for the life of me. I am trying to set up a config.pro file now and would like to include this feature so any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks, Zachary

Engineering intern

Creo Parametric 2.0

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
rcook
6-Contributor
(To:zeftink)

Set auto_add_remove to yes.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
rcook
6-Contributor
(To:zeftink)

Set auto_add_remove to yes.

zeftink
1-Newbie
(To:rcook)

Thanks!

CTool
5-Regular Member
(To:rcook)

I enabled this option, but it never really worked. everytime I launch CREO and i check for the option it's enabled, but if I extrude a sketch, it always adds material even if it lies completely on a solid surface.

Top Tags