cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

creo elements/pro from PTC has stopped working . How to solve this error .please help me

manoj_gadkar
3-Visitor

creo elements/pro from PTC has stopped working . How to solve this error .please help me

6 REPLIES 6

Hi,

it is difficult to guess the root of the problem. Maybe uninstall/install resolve the problem, who knows ?

Martin Hanák

Thanks .
But sir ,i m so many times uninstall and install but this problem not solve .
In start this creo software was very good but now why this problem occurs. Please help me sir

You may try installing other datecode. 

Hi,

what operating system is installed on your PC. Run winver command and attach resulting picture.

winver.png

Martin Hanák

This is most likely a problem with Windows. Reinstalling only once is enough to see if it is a Creo problem. See https://www.deskdecode.com/how-to-fix-appcrash-some-programs-has-stopped-working/ for hints that may help.

I made a post earlier - now it's gone. It had a link, so that must be the reason.

Anyway search google for solving "program has stopped working" It isn't unique to Creo and there is probably nothing wrong with the Creo install.

Top Tags