cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

modify default value in BOM baloon

Yunny(Yunko_KR)
3-Visitor

modify default value in BOM baloon

I am using Creo Parametric Release 8.0 and Datecode8.0.6.0

Hello, and good morning.
I have sent a same topic.. But it looks lost. I send you again.
when I make the BOM baloon. I want to change the default value rpt.index to the other one in table properties.
anyway I want to show you the picture.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Yunny(Yunko_KR) wrote:

I can modify that click the select and change... if I can, I want to know set it by default value..

Anyway thank you for interest of my question.

Hi,

1.]

You cannot set asm.mbr.part_name as default value used for creation of any new repeat region.

2.]

You can create repeat region, set asm.mbr.part_name as BOM value, save table into .tbl file and import this file into new drawing when you need it.

3.]

You can create drawing format -OR- drawing template, place the needed repeat region table into it and use this format/template when new drawing is created.

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi,

please publish a picture explaining your request.

Martin Hanák

BOM balloon.jpg

I can modify that click the select and change... if I can, I want to know set it by default value..

@Yunny(Yunko_KR) wrote:

Hi,

1.]

You cannot set asm.mbr.part_name as default value used for creation of any new repeat region.

2.]

You can create repeat region, set asm.mbr.part_name as BOM value, save table into .tbl file and import this file into new drawing when you need it.

3.]

You can create drawing format -OR- drawing template, place the needed repeat region table into it and use this format/template when new drawing is created.

Martin Hanák
Top Tags