cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

A bug in MashUp Data Properties Panel

CZ_10399607
5-Regular Member

A bug in MashUp Data Properties Panel

In MashUp, the arrow direction of Data Properties seems opposite, If I click configure bindings, the arrow direction is correct, but some event arrow is incorrect, it didn't show the correct color( the arrow should be black, but not)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The arrow points to the direction of the parameter. In Mashup Builder it points to the parameter name, and in Configure bindings it points again to the parameter name, but because the order is reversed (arrow, then parameter) then the direction is also reversed.

In my 9.3.5 the Event arrow appears correctly in Configure Bindings.What version are you on?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

The arrow points to the direction of the parameter. In Mashup Builder it points to the parameter name, and in Configure bindings it points again to the parameter name, but because the order is reversed (arrow, then parameter) then the direction is also reversed.

In my 9.3.5 the Event arrow appears correctly in Configure Bindings.What version are you on?

CZ_10399607
5-Regular Member
(To:VladimirRosu)

Hi 

Thanks for the response.

My version is 9.3.6, The problem still exists, Maybe a bug I think.

For the reversed arrow, I suggest you can put the arrow in front of the parameter, then it will be solved

For the Event arrow didn't show black color, just give it proper color according to the correct relationship

Top Tags