cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Advanced grid doesn't display

seanccc
17-Peridot

Advanced grid doesn't display

Hi, 

I found the advanced grid doesn't display at all if set the Master for the mashup which hold the advanced grid. If  remove the Master from mashup then the advanced grid show up.    No application log found .  Is this a known problem ?  

Version:

ThingWorx 8.4

grid-advanced-4.2.0.zip

Regards,

Sean

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AnnaAn
13-Aquamarine
(To:seanccc)

Hi All, Technical support has already opened a case to track this issue. Currently as a workaround customer has used back version 4.1.1 which is working fine to display in Master. For issue recognized in 4.2 we've already filed a Jira ticket for R&D(PSPT-6685). Thanks, Br, Anna

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
ashaban
11-Garnet

Can you please add a picture or a video?

Also can you please add the XML for both mashup and master?

seanccc
17-Peridot
(To:ashaban)

Hi @ashaban ,

I uploaded the exported Entities.xml in the post. 

Master: masterAdvancedGrid

Mashup: TestAdvancedGrid

And I just notice that if refresh the page then the grid can display, but it doesn't display when loading the page the first time. 

Regards,

Sean

ashaban
11-Garnet

Can you please report an issue with the PTC Technical support?

seanccc
17-Peridot
(To:ashaban)
AnnaAn
13-Aquamarine

Hi All, Technical support has already opened a case to track this issue. Currently as a workaround customer has used back version 4.1.1 which is working fine to display in Master. For issue recognized in 4.2 we've already filed a Jira ticket for R&D(PSPT-6685). Thanks, Br, Anna
Top Tags