cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Advanced grid horizontal scroll bar

Ubafeesh1
4-Participant

Advanced grid horizontal scroll bar

Is there any way to prevent a horizontal scroll bar from appearing on an advanced grid? All my data fits in the  space provided but it seems to want to add about 20 unnecessary px to the right no matter what I do to try to adjust the column widths in both fixed and fluid layouts.

4 REPLIES 4
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:Ubafeesh1)

Hi @Ubafeesh1.

Have you tested under multiple browsers and is the behavior consistent?

If so, please provide the following information:

• Version of ThingWorx you are running
  • Version of the Advanced Grid extension installed

Once we have that information, we will try to recreate the issue and suggest solutions.

Regards.

--Sharon

Ubafeesh1
4-Participant
(To:slangley)

Hi Sharon. 

At this point, we can only recommend to our customers that our Thingworx apps only work correctly in Chrome. That being said, I tested it in IE and was not getting the same horizontal bar issue.

We are running TW 8.3.3

Advanced grid version: Whatever came native to 8.3.3

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:Ubafeesh1)

Hi @Ubafeesh1.

The Advanced Grid was not native to that release of the product, so it must have been downloaded from the Marketplace.  There is a newer version available which may resolve your issue, so I would suggest giving that a try.

If the newer extension resolves your issues, please mark this post as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @Ubafeesh1.

If the previous suggestion of downloading the updated version of the Advanced Grid resolved your issue, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same issue.  If you are still trying to resolve this under Chrome, let me know and I will reach out to R&D for their feedback.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags