cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Alert Acknowledge for property

svisveswaraiya
17-Peridot

Alert Acknowledge for property

Hi,

I am trying to acknowledge an alert with property using AcknowledgeAlert service but the result shows error. But when I try with AcknowledgeAllAlerts it works fine. How can I acknowledge a specific peropert alert?

1) And where can I fetch the details of all the alert that have been acknowledged previously?

2) Using subscription "AlertAck" is it possible to save the details to sql database upon acknowledging a specfic alert?

Thanks in Advance,

Shalini V.serviceserviceresultresult

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

For the Property parameter, you just need the name of the Property, since the Acknowledge service is already being executed in the context of the Thing itself.

So you don't need Things[ThingName]. just the PropertyName is needed in the parameter block setup.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

For the Property parameter, you just need the name of the Property, since the Acknowledge service is already being executed in the context of the Thing itself.

So you don't need Things[ThingName]. just the PropertyName is needed in the parameter block setup.

Hi @svisveswaraiya

If the previous response allowed you to solve your issue, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others on the Community.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags