cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Analytics-Manager: Automated notifications

DF_10027356
6-Contributor

Analytics-Manager: Automated notifications

Hello all,

I have created a predictive model with a binary goal variable (true/ false). Further I have created a mashup where the predicted results are illustrated. Now I want to implement automated notifications. But the notification should be only send to a person, if a trend in the predictions is recognizable (for example, according to the rule: if a "1" is predicted 20 times in a row, an automatic message should be sent to person X).

I have two questions:

1. Is it possible to create automated notifications? If so, how I can I implement them?

2. Is it possible to create automated notification based on some rules (as I mentioned above)?

Thank you already in advance.

Best regards

David

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi David,

Yes automated notifications can be sent from ThingWorx Platform to user, steps to do so can be found here.  I also believe that you should be able to use the rules you listed above to create the notification.

Thanks,

John  

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi David,

Yes automated notifications can be sent from ThingWorx Platform to user, steps to do so can be found here.  I also believe that you should be able to use the rules you listed above to create the notification.

Thanks,

John  

DF_10027356
6-Contributor
(To:jgreiner)

Hi John,

I have followed the steps you refered to. But I am not sure how I can send notifications based on a rule like for example: "If the model predicts ten times in a row a "1", send a notification to a specific person".

Do you have an idea how I can realize something like that?

Thank you already in advance.

Announcements

Top Tags