cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Azure IoT Hub data streaming to Thingworx composer

kishu
4-Participant

Azure IoT Hub data streaming to Thingworx composer

Hi PTC,

I have established the connection between azure IOT hub and thingworx composer. I want to stream the data coming to IotDevices in IoThub to thingworx -> thing -> property. And also i want to parse the data (data format-> {"Temperature":24,"humidity":50}) to two different thing properties like 'temp' and 'hum'.  

3 REPLIES 3
kishu
4-Participant
(To:PaiChung)

Hi,

I have done all this... after importing IoT devices from azure IoT hub... i want to read the data coming to them in thingworx studio.

I have acheived till here...

http://support.ptc.com/help/thingworx_hc/thingworx_cx_services/#page/thingworx_cx_services%2Fazure_connector%2Fc_azure_connector_deploy_in_azure.html%23

PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:kishu)

You are at the hub configuration part? that should just be configuration with then after that importing the proper extensions and setting up an AzureIoT Thing within Thingworx

After that when you have the values coming into Thingworx, then next you would create a Service that exposes the necessary information and then bring that into Studio.

Top Tags