cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Binding output from multiple service to single widget?

svisveswaraiya
17-Peridot

Binding output from multiple service to single widget?

Hi,

How can we bind output from two different services to single widget?

eg: two different output to single grid?

Thanks,

V Shalini

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @svisveswaraiya,

As far as I am aware it is not possible for widgets to accept more than one input. What you can do though is write a service that combines the output of two or more services in the specific format the widget understands it. 

Specifically to "infotable" type outputs, I find a couple of the Snippets under the "InfotableFunctions" like Union very handy, or merely creating a new infotable and adding fields and rows to that as required.

I hope it helps a bit.

Kind regards,

Johan Bester

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @svisveswaraiya,

As far as I am aware it is not possible for widgets to accept more than one input. What you can do though is write a service that combines the output of two or more services in the specific format the widget understands it. 

Specifically to "infotable" type outputs, I find a couple of the Snippets under the "InfotableFunctions" like Union very handy, or merely creating a new infotable and adding fields and rows to that as required.

I hope it helps a bit.

Kind regards,

Johan Bester

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:jbester)

Hi @svisveswaraiya

If the response provided by Johan answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others who may have the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags