cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

CWC- WorkOrderUtilities

KG_96
9-Granite

CWC- WorkOrderUtilities

After installing CWC 9.5.0 Work Order Utilities cannot seen in configuration. Kindly check attached image

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SebB
12-Amethyst
(To:KG_96)

@KG_96  I just checked the code, and it looks like the extension does not have any specific dependencies on 9.5.1. You can try importing it to 9.5.0, i just did not test it on that version.

Seb
Principal Solution Experience Architect
PTC

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
VladimirN
24-Ruby II

Quote: "After importing and deploying the PTCSE.WorkOrderUtilities Building Block, users with the right permissions (see Access Control page) can access the user interface through the Configuration menu context in the ThingWorx Applications".

Pic_1.png

KG_96
9-Granite
(To:VladimirN)

where I get PTCSE.WorkOrderUtilities Building Block

VladimirN
24-Ruby II

You can find "ThingWorx Applications Work Order Utilities Installation Guide" in attachment.

KG_96
9-Granite
(To:VladimirN)

still not getting .....where I get Work Order Utilities zip file. I am using CWC 9.5.0 version

mstarnaud
13-Aquamarine

@SebB can you please check this?

(he is the one who made the extension, and I think he said we needed to reach him personally to get a copy but I can be wrong on that)

I know version 1 was shared on the forum last year (click link) but I'm pretty sure this is an old version that' probably not compatible with 9.5.0.

SebB
12-Amethyst
(To:mstarnaud)

Attached you can find the latest version (v2.5) of the Work Order Utilities for CWC.

Please note that this version requires the latest version of CWC (v9.5.1).

If you are running v9.5.0 you have to upgrade to v9.5.1 first before importing the Work Order Utilities extension.

I also attached, the newest version of the User Guide and the Installation Guide.

The Work Order Utilities is not an official extension from PTC, there for PTC does not provide any technical support on this extension.

Seb
PTC

Hello @KG_96 

It looks like you have some responses from some community members. If any of these replies helped you solve your question please mark the appropriate reply as the Accepted Solution.  Or if you found a solution on your own, please document it in your topic and mark it as accepted solution. This will surely help other users who may have a similar question.

Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please let the Community know so other community members can continue to help you.

Thanks,
Community Moderation Team.

Can you send files which support to V 9.5.0.Because we have just now upgraded from 9.3 to 9.5. It's difficult to further upgradation.

SebB
12-Amethyst

@KG_96  I just checked the code, and it looks like the extension does not have any specific dependencies on 9.5.1. You can try importing it to 9.5.0, i just did not test it on that version.

Seb
PTC
KG_96
9-Granite
(To:SebB)

Ok. Thank you.It was working.

Top Tags