cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Can thingworx change the selected tab / menu tab automatically after a certain time period?

davidvojnic
4-Participant

Can thingworx change the selected tab / menu tab automatically after a certain time period?

Can thingworx change the selected tab / menu tab automatically after a certain time period (example, every 10 seconds)?

4 REPLIES 4

@davidvojnic 

1. Could you please provide more information about the use case/what you would like to achieve in detail?

2. What is the thingworx instance version you are using?

Any additional information/screenshots would be helpful,thanks

Thanks,

Vibhuti

davidvojnic
4-Participant
(To:vangne)

Hello,

I have made a menu for my mashups and I want the selected mashup to change
after a certain time period (without clicking on it). I am using Thingworx
8.4 SP2

Regards,

Hi @davidvojnic ,

I am not sure about the menu Widget. but in the tab widget, you can change the selected tab by binding the values to the selected tab value.

The selected tab value should be passed from the custom service. The service should be triggered by the timer/ Autorefresh from the mashup.

Regards

Sugumar R

@davidvojnic 

I just wanted to follow up to see if previous response was helpful for your question?

If so, please indicate the appropriate response as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of other Community members who have the same question. If you are still experiencing issues, please do let us know your questions or concerns.

Thanks,

Vibhuti

Top Tags