cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Can we login with other user after sso Configuration

mnalla
7-Bedrock

Can we login with other user after sso Configuration

Hello everyone,

Our ThingWorx configured with SSO configuration using CAS(PingFederate). Now, I would like to login with other user, Can we login ?

Could please anyone send the possibilities to login?

Regards,

madhu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
hselarka
14-Alexandrite
(To:mnalla)

Hi @mnalla,

in Active Directory 'Administrator' account is the reserved account for AD Admin. if you have the password for that user from AD, you can log in with Administrator account. However suggestion is to create a new user who has all Administrator rights and use it as Admin when PingFed SSO is configured.

BR,

Harsh

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

As far as i know once you have a session, SSO will send a token.

1. You can use an anonymous or private window and log in with another sso user

2. To bypass SSO and login with a non sso user would only be possible, by utilizing an appkey

mnalla
7-Bedrock
(To:PaiChung)

Hi PaiChung,

As per my understanding, We should a create a non sso user with App Key.

after how should i login  into the instance. Could you provide any document or can you guide me the steps to accomplish it.

Thanks.

Cheers,

madhu

hselarka
14-Alexandrite

Hi @mnalla,

If you have configured PingFederate SSO with ADFS, all the users will be fetched from ADFS only. You won't be able to use any other default authenticator.

BR,

Harsh Selarka

mnalla
7-Bedrock
(To:hselarka)

Hi Selarka,

I am able login with other user who are in SSO Configured ADFS. Would it be possible to login with Administrator?

thankYou,

madhu

hselarka
14-Alexandrite

Hi @mnalla,

in Active Directory 'Administrator' account is the reserved account for AD Admin. if you have the password for that user from AD, you can log in with Administrator account. However suggestion is to create a new user who has all Administrator rights and use it as Admin when PingFed SSO is configured.

BR,

Harsh

hselarka
14-Alexandrite

Hi @mnalla,

Did the responses provided helped you with the question you had? If yes, please select the 'Accept as Solution' to close this thread. If these didn't helped you and if you have any further questions, please post it.

BR,

Harsh

Top Tags