cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Collection Tile Refresh Issue

SrijithKrish
12-Amethyst

Collection Tile Refresh Issue

Hi,

I have a query related to collection widget. I am having a collection widget where an each tile represents an action to be performed. In each tile I have a button on which we click the action gets executed and when the action starts to get executing the button goes to the disable state. But the issue what I am seeing is that whenever I am moving from one tile to another tile, all my tiles are reloading. Like lets say I have 4 actions and I click on execute action button on action 3 to execute and when I click on the button of action 3 the button goes to the disable state till the action is completed. While the button is in the disable state, i.e. the action is executing I just click on another tile and when I do this all of my tiles (all 4 tiles) refreshes or reloads due to which my button which is in the disable state just gets enabled and then again goes back to the disable state.

This happens because whenever I move from one tile to another each tile refreshes or reloads due to which the default value of the button disable property comes up (here which was set as false) and then the service returning the state for the button is executed by which the state goes back to the disable state (true).

Please let me know whether this is the required behavior in each tile in a collection or this is something that can be removed by setting some property or something in the collection widget. 

If possible please let me know what can be done to remove this small fluctuation. Hoping for a response soon ! 

Thanks in advance 

Srijith

1 REPLY 1
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:SrijithKrish)

Hi @SrijithKrish.

Take a look to see if you have anything bound to a click event that would be causing this behavior.  If you're unable to find the cause, we would need to take a look at the mashup.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags