cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Collection widget layout not displaying as expected

berkob
8-Gravel

Collection widget layout not displaying as expected

I'm currently providing my collection widget mashups through a service that provides: the mashup name, the width, the height, and some extra text. I want my FlowLayoutGravity property to be "Edge" but when I set that the first cell is correctly on the left, but additional cells are being pushed to the right and leaving space in between cells that is not desired. What am I doing wrong here?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:berkob)

There are some that weren't documented/bulk fixed, but before sending you on the chase, would it be possible for you to provide me your sample mashup with dependent entities? I could test it in my local system and check for config errors at the same time.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
posipova
20-Turquoise

What is your thingworx platform version?

Hey thanks for responding to all of my questions today. I am sure it is 8.x, how can I find my full version within thingworx?

posipova
20-Turquoise

A lot of collecton widget issues were fixed in 8.4.0-8.4.3. In Composer, you can click on "?Help" (top right-hand corner)->About. The version will be displayed at the bottom of the splash screen.

thanks, my version is: 8.4.1-b2126

posipova
20-Turquoise

Please try upgrading to 8.4.3 and see if the problem persists. This should be just a patch upgrade, meaning you only need to 1) Stop Tomcat, 2) Replace Thingworx.war 3) Start tomcat.

The only change in the documentation (relevant to collections) that I am seeing is: "Fixed an issue that was preventing the Collection widget from consistently loading results in IE11". I'm using Google Chrome, so would I get any applicable benefit from upgrading?

posipova
20-Turquoise

There are some that weren't documented/bulk fixed, but before sending you on the chase, would it be possible for you to provide me your sample mashup with dependent entities? I could test it in my local system and check for config errors at the same time.

It's a work project, so I can't provide it to you, sorry. Trying to see if an update is doable, but it's not up to me.

posipova
20-Turquoise

and sure thing, just hoping to be helpful :-)

Top Tags