cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Combining 10 Infotable and create one infotable

AG_10811269
2-Guest

Combining 10 Infotable and create one infotable

I am taking logged data from 10 properties of 10 things. I am using the "QueryNumberPropertyHistory" service to fetch logged property data for things. The output infotable contains "id, timestamp, value" fields. I tried to combine two infotables by using the "Left Join" query. But when I tried to use the same query to combine three infotables, it wouldn't work.

Can anyone please help me achieve the required output?

3 REPLIES 3

I have one dropdown to select multiple inputs like machines (Machine 1, Machine 2, Machine 3...). In another dropdown, I want to select one property (ex.  machine status).
Once I select the machine or machines and the property, then I want to display histographical data for the properties of all selected machines from the dropdown in the line chart widget.

The union function combines data from two tables, as shown in the below image.

AG_10811269_0-1697741164764.png

My requirement is quite different. I want separate columns for each machine, as shown in the below image. The FULL JOIN shows me data in the below format, but this is not accurate.

AG_10811269_1-1697741354488.png

I have also replicated the same code mentioned by you in the previous email, but it is adding entries one below the other.

AG_10811269_2-1697741440969.png

if your getting data from value stream...

• you can get 2 inputs (thing name and proprty name) from drop down button.
  • write a custom service to get data 
  • rename the field names to field1, field2, field3.... and fieldN
  • map into the line chart 
Top Tags