cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Create menu with multiple Icons

jasperlg
12-Amethyst

Create menu with multiple Icons

Hi all,

I want to build a menu. On each item in the menu I want to use a negative icon and a normal icon. I have seen this once in one of the ThingWorx demo's. They look like this: 

Capture.PNG      Capture1.PNG

How did they to it? Is there an easy way? Or did they use CSS? If CSS, can someone help me how this CSS would look like? 

Kind regards, 

Jasper

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @jasperlg.

I was provided with the attached exports which should give you some idea of how to implement the design you are looking for.

If this response provides the answers you needed, please mark it as the Accepted Solution.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:jasperlg)

Hi @jasperlg.

Could you provide a link to the demo or some information to help us identify who created it?  We can then reach out to try to identify the method used for addressing your needs.

Regards.

--Sharon

jasperlg
12-Amethyst

Hi @slangley , 

I found this in the  Smart Farm demo from PTC. 

You can Log In on this demo with the following credentials: 

TWDemoB

BestPlatform

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:jasperlg)

Hi @jasperlg.

Thanks for the link.  I'm working to track down more information to see if we can answer your question.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @jasperlg.

The person who created this mashup has been out of the office.  I'm checking to see if someone else on her team can assist with your question.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @jasperlg.

I was provided with the attached exports which should give you some idea of how to implement the design you are looking for.

If this response provides the answers you needed, please mark it as the Accepted Solution.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags