cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

CreatePDF Widget

ketanaga
13-Aquamarine

CreatePDF Widget

Hi all

I have imported the CreatePDF widget from the markeptplace. And under services it has a service "CreatePDF" wherein we have to input the mashup server address etc in order to generate the PDF. It also has an input field for appKey, just wanted to know is it necessary to input the appKey if yes where can I procure one from?

-Ketan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:ketanaga)

Hi @ketanaga.

The PDF extension that was previously available on the Marketplace has been removed and is not supported by PTC.  Perhaps someone else in the community can answer your questions regarding its use.

In regard to generating an appKey, please refer to this page of the ThingWorx Help Center.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:ketanaga)

Hi @ketanaga.

The PDF extension that was previously available on the Marketplace has been removed and is not supported by PTC.  Perhaps someone else in the community can answer your questions regarding its use.

In regard to generating an appKey, please refer to this page of the ThingWorx Help Center.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @ketanaga.

If my previous response to your post answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others in the community.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags