cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Custom Width Label Chart

leokeinsfeld
13-Aquamarine

Custom Width Label Chart

Hi experts,

My environmet:

Thingworx 8.5

I am using a Label Chart Widget

Label Chart.JPG

I'd like to change the width of the bar. Is possible?

I was able to observe there is not the property to do this and I have no CSS knowledge.

Does anyone have the css code to do this?

Regards,

Leonardo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Label Chart does not have any property to adjust width of bars. Enhancements have already been reported to R&D team for this feature.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Label Chart does not have any property to adjust width of bars. Enhancements have already been reported to R&D team for this feature.

The width of the bar is auto-scaled, and in most case the chart widget is responsive.  

It allows you to put multi-rows of data (multi X Labels) and Multi-source of data (in the same X label, multi-bars of data get presented)

It looks odd now since you only have a few rows of data, and the chart is wide. But if you have fixed width for each bar, you won't have a good responsive mashup view (scroll bar in a chart is not welcomed)

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:leokeinsfeld)

Hi @leokeinsfeld.

If you feel your question has been answered, please mark the appropriate response as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Thank you for your participation in our community!

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags