cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Custom chart widget won't plot any data (blank) ..

nkhose
1-Newbie

Custom chart widget won't plot any data (blank) ..

my thingworx version is 6.0 and it is suited 6.0+ for custom chart extension as per marketplace  http://marketplace.thingworx.com/Items/Custom%20Chart%20Widgets

5 REPLIES 5
emoreira
12-Amethyst
(To:nkhose)

These custom charts were created for the newer 7.2 release, but I was informed that they should work in older versions.

Do you have any other Widget extension installed in your system? The information I have is that you need to update old D3 Custom Widget Extensions if they are used on your instance of Thingworx.

Cheers

Ewerton

Thanks for the reply .. i crosscheck extensions installed , i do not have D3 ext'n so do be working custom chart extension do i need D3 extension or as you say only to upgrade if you have installed .

emoreira
12-Amethyst

I believe the D3 are not required to it, I believe the extensions might share some libraries that would have to be updated in case they were installed.

Let's see if others have some idea. Sorry for not being of more help!

Aanjan
9-Granite

Nilesh, are there any error messages on the Application logs? Can you try hitting the browser tools (F12), navigate to the Network tab and see if your service is getting pulled in?

nkhose
1-Newbie
(To:Aanjan)

Thanks for reply Aanjan , there are no error logs , as long as service is concern it is working fine that i use for label charts but not working for custom ext'n

charts , i also tried with new service if my old service is having issues . Thought thingworx version might be issue , so upgraded to 6.5 now but no luck , i need to do some workaround on this .

Nilesh

Top Tags