cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Data Export unable to export grid data in Tabular Form

VS_9760165
12-Amethyst

Data Export unable to export grid data in Tabular Form

Hi,

I have used Data export widget to export Grid data in Excel/CSV file in Tabular Form. but its exporting in Comma separated ...i binds export button to property of type infotable. using ThingWorx 8.5.10-b597

Note- I had used Data export earlier in TWX 8.5.2 and there it was able to see tabular data in CSV.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Ciprian-Traian ,

This got Resolved and it was due to binding Property of type Infotable to Export button . i tried binding service which returns Infotable to Export button so its working fine.

FYI-i had used property of type infotable to Grid as well but i was able to see data in Grid.

Thanks 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

HI @VS_9760165 ,

It may be an issue in ThingWorx 8.5.10.  you can use 8.5.11, 9.0.4, 9.1.0 . Do you happen to have this issue on Android or iOS ?

Hope it helps,

Hi @Ciprian-Traian ,

This got Resolved and it was due to binding Property of type Infotable to Export button . i tried binding service which returns Infotable to Export button so its working fine.

FYI-i had used property of type infotable to Grid as well but i was able to see data in Grid.

Thanks 

Top Tags