cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Data Logger

pshashipreetham
17-Peridot

Data Logger

When I Have Connected the Azure SQL Server in the Data logger (DSN) I got the following Error:

psp316r_0-1623592820424.png

How to solve this ?

Shashi Preetham
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi There, 

I have found out the cause for this issue, the reason behind this was the SQL Driver for ODBC was of the old version. When I have downloaded and installed the Latest SQL Driver for ODBC then it worked and connected successfully.

We can also connect to other Servers like Postgres by downloading and installing the particular latest driver for ODBC.

Thanks,
Shashi

Shashi Preetham

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

@slangley Can you connect me to someone in the Developer Team, This is a major issue I am facing for a long time.

I can't even connect the Postgres Server to !!

Thanks
Shashi

Shashi Preetham

Hi @pshashipreetham

Here's a link to the Help Center regarding the jdbc connector extension--I noticed you're trying to use odbc.  Please let us know if you continue to have problems after reviewing the article, and if so, please provide the version of ThingWorx you're running and further details of the issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

Hi There, 

I have found out the cause for this issue, the reason behind this was the SQL Driver for ODBC was of the old version. When I have downloaded and installed the Latest SQL Driver for ODBC then it worked and connected successfully.

We can also connect to other Servers like Postgres by downloading and installing the particular latest driver for ODBC.

Thanks,
Shashi

Shashi Preetham
Top Tags