cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Database log in the Monitoring menu.

SKannapiran
11-Garnet

Database log in the Monitoring menu.

Hi,

Could you please guide me on how to include the "Database log" under the Logs in Monitoring menu of ThingWorx composer. By default, other logs such as Application Log, Communication Log, Configuration Log, Script Log, etc., are available. To see the Database log, I need to connect to the ThingWorx server.

It would be more helpful if this log could be made available in the Monitoring menu. Kindly guide me with the steps. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:SKannapiran)

Hi @SKannapiran.

The logs you see in ThingWorx are generated by the ThingWorx app, whereas the database logs are generated by the RDBMS used in your implementation. 

I recommend submitting a request for this on the ThingWorx Ideas forum.  That will allow others to vote for it which will increase it's changes of consideration in a future release.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:SKannapiran)

Hi @SKannapiran.

The logs you see in ThingWorx are generated by the ThingWorx app, whereas the database logs are generated by the RDBMS used in your implementation. 

I recommend submitting a request for this on the ThingWorx Ideas forum.  That will allow others to vote for it which will increase it's changes of consideration in a future release.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags