cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Deploy Thingworx 9.1 in Azure App Service

MM_8892976
7-Bedrock

Deploy Thingworx 9.1 in Azure App Service

I have been trying to deploy the Thingworx docker in Azure App service but the container Terminates. As the Azure app service does not support docker-compose I am using the single docker to deploy. There are no logs available as well as there is no way to specify the properties.

Has anybody who has deployed Thingworx on Azure App service.

5 REPLIES 5

@MM_8892976 

Please refer following community post , if it matches your use case.

Regards,

Sachin

Thanks for the response. But my requirement is to deploy on Azure App service only.

BABA-SHYAM
14-Alexandrite
(To:MM_8892976)

HI,

See if this helps.

Regards

Shyam

Thanks for the response but my requirement is to run it on Azure App service only.

As a first step I would verify that the image runs in docker desktop.  If it does, then you can be reasonably certain that the image is sound.  If not, you should be able to access the logs and fault-find.  It would help to map volumes so that you can access all the logs.

If the image runs fine on Docker Desktop you may need to follow a tutorial such as : https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/modules/deploy-run-container-app-service/

Hope this helps.

Top Tags