cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Developer Portal Digest – November 2018 Highlights

asciocchetti
7-Bedrock

Developer Portal Digest – November 2018 Highlights

Here is a short recap of what kept the Developer Programs team busy this month:

[Site Enhancement]: Dev Portal released in 3 additional languages

Hello, Hallo, こんにち, and 你好. Since the beginning of this month, the Developer Portal is available in 4 languages: English, German, Japanese, and Simplified Chinese.  

>> Check it out

[New Guide]: Statistical monitoring with Descriptive Analytics

Use ThingWorx Analytics in your IoT application to perform statistical monitoring analysis on time-series data and enabling you to quickly display values that are below a threshold, inside or outside a defined range, or following a trend.

>> Here is how

[New Guide]: Create an AR experience for a factory changeover

In this new guide, Jason Wyatt shares how Augmented Reality can be used to facilitate employee training for changeover procedures and helps ensure that each step in the process is completed correctly.

>> Here is how

[New Guide]: How to install the ThingWorx Foundation Trial

Want to set up the ThingWorx Foundation Trial on your own machine? Our colleague Allen Smith summarized the process for installing ThingWorx on a Windows PC as well as installing ThingWorx on a Linux computer.

2 REPLIES 2

Hi,

I just want to mention that [New Guide]: How to install ThingWorx Foundation   is for Trial version, not the licensed one, as I initially thought.

Best regards,

Raluca Edu

Great point. I just made an edit that will hopefully make it clear for other users. 

Thanks so much for providing feedback! 

Top Tags