cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Disable the Tooltip for the Line Chart

pshashipreetham
17-Peridot

Disable the Tooltip for the Line Chart

How to disable the tool tip for the line chart in thingworx 9.3

@paic @CarlesColl @c_lowy @slangley @VladimirN 

Thanks
Shashi

Shashi Preetham,
Email: psp316r@outlook.com,
Mobile: +91 8099838001.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @pshashipreetham.

I'm not seeing a way to remove the tooltip.  The ability to hide tooltips is a request we have received in the past but it was not approved due to limited support of the idea.

If you are interested in pursuing this, you can post a new request in the ThingWorx Ideas Board.  With enough votes, it will be considered for a future release.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @pshashipreetham.

I'm not seeing a way to remove the tooltip.  The ability to hide tooltips is a request we have received in the past but it was not approved due to limited support of the idea.

If you are interested in pursuing this, you can post a new request in the ThingWorx Ideas Board.  With enough votes, it will be considered for a future release.

Regards.

--Sharon

Hi @slangley ,

Thanks for the quick response, is there any work around as of now, to hide this through CSS or something on the Charts(line) ?

Thanks,
Shashi.

Shashi Preetham,
Email: psp316r@outlook.com,
Mobile: +91 8099838001.
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @pshashipreetham.

I haven't done too much with CSS but I don't think that would work.  The only other option I can think of is to create your own widget.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags