cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Display one widget above another widget in responsive mashup

sabharees
13-Aquamarine

Display one widget above another widget in responsive mashup

Hi, Currently I used the google map widget to display some data with different color representations, Now I have to add legends for that colors.

Is there any way in thingworx to use one widget above another widget using CSS or Z-index ???

sabhz_1-1617544346498.png

Please take a look at this UX for better clarity.... 

Like in this design,  I need to display legends on top of the google map widget... 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tdixit
13-Aquamarine
(To:sabharees)

Hi @sabharees 

I don't think there is any property present in ThingWorx through which you can display legends on top of the google map widget

But, you can do customization over the Google map widget to display legends on top of the google map widget

Please check this link and see if it helps you with your use case

Regards,

Toolika Dixit

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
tdixit
13-Aquamarine
(To:sabharees)

Hi @sabharees 

I don't think there is any property present in ThingWorx through which you can display legends on top of the google map widget

But, you can do customization over the Google map widget to display legends on top of the google map widget

Regards,

Toolika Dixit

@tdixit wrote:

Hi @sabharees 

But, you can do customization over the Google map widget to display legends on top of the google map widget five nights at freddy's

Regards,

Toolika Dixit

Thanks for the info, much appreciated!

Top Tags